Friday, February 23, 2007

Dear David Choe,

I am not sorry for December 15th.
I didn't plan on bitch slapping you, but you deserved it.
We had a great time talking. It was phenomenal to meet my painting style guru.
You have no idea how your grafitti quickness translated to painting has helped me in my own painting styles. I gave you a calendar of my minibike dance team, signed and everything. Then you said you have a confession.
You have stolen over 300 bicycles.
My hand met your cheek before I could think about it.
It wasn't just for my own disdain, but I felt like the hand of the bicycle world raised mine to your face.
I heard the gasps in the room.
You said you deserved it.
I hope it made and impression.
If you left Portland with anything, I hope it was the message my hand delivered you.
I have a feeling you like it.
I wore my rollerskates to your art show.
Someday I should tell you about my rollerskates. I have a feeling you would like it. To say the least, they have rolled all over the country, just like you have.
Next time you are in town, let's have a sketch off.
Yours truly,
Agent Chaos

2 comments:

abundancejournal said...

If I didn't already know you I would now start stalking you because of your amazing blog.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!